No products in the cart.
The foundation is presently:
- Covering tuition fees for 15 persons in Nigerian universities, with a record of 10 graduates trained by the foundation.
- Empowering widows, by helping them learn vocational skills and provision of financial resources to help set up small scale businesses
- Provisions of victuals and support for 6 orphanages in Nigeria
- Organising motivational and leadership development seminars in rural areas of Nigeria, emphasising the importance of the girl child education
- Creating health awareness for women, educating them about HIV and AIDS, malaria during pregnancy, breast and cervical cancers.
- Organising yearly free medical outreaches in the rural areas of eastern Nigeria, with free medical consultations and provision of drugs for indigent patients with diabetes, Hypertension, arthritis and vision-related disorders.